A chronicle of our lives. One day, maybe a book...

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

If I'm Gone

My dearest, sweetest Loves,

In the past two years, four parents of your friends have lost a parent. If I am gone too soon, please know it was not too soon. My time on this earth was up, and I am rejoicing in the heavens watching over you. I am patiently awaiting your arrival in heaven as well, when we will be reunited. Don't ever think of cutting your time on earth short. You have a destiny to fulfill, and that is to be completed whether I am on this earth or in it. Please know that God did not take me from you, nor did He do this to you. Each of us are given a purpose here on earth, and my purpose came to fruition.

The question you should be asking is not, "Why did this happen?" or even, "Why did God let this happen?" The question should be, "Why not?" Think about it. MY purpose was finished, and it was my time to ascend to the heavenly places to take my crown of jewels. So please do not be angry. Please do not become bitter. My ascension to heaven does not change who you are, who you were created to be, or your purpose here on earth. You must remember the things I have told you, the things that God has said about you. Read this blog over and over again every time that you feel sad. You can remember how much I love you. I love you so much, my heart aches. You are so precious and beautiful, my meager words here cannot do you or my love justice. As I write the words, tears are streaming down my face knowing that one day you will be reading these words, and I will not be there to cuddle you and comfort you. But rest assured that God will always comfort you. He is the Great Comforter. Lean not on your own understanding, but in ALL your ways acknowledge Him. He will give you peace. He will be your refuge in times of need. And you will need refuge. You will need comfort.

To quote Pooh Bear, "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know."

No comments:

Post a Comment