A chronicle of our lives. One day, maybe a book...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Love

My Dearest Mikayla,
On this Valentine's Day, I want to tell you how much I love you. You light up my life, and I love you more than anything in this world. You came into my life and lit it up. You bring me so much joy and happiness that I never knew was possible. I love you more and more each and every day. I am so proud of the little girl you are, and I am so excited to see the young woman you will become. I am so blessed that God gave you to me, and that I get to be your mommy. God has taught me so much through you. He has taught me about His unconditional and unfailing love. He has taught me that although I may not see the big picture, He does, and I need to learn to have more faith in Him and His will for my life. Thank you, Mikayla for everything you have done for me, without your even knowing it. I love you to infinity and beyond, Mommy

My Little Lovebug Macey,
Time flies by so quickly, and each moment is fleeting. I can't believe how quickly you are growing! It only seems like yesterday you were still in my tummy. Even then, I never knew I could love someone like I love you. My heart expanded double when you came into my life. You are so precious to me. Your sweetness and unfailing love minister to me daily. You light up my life. You are the type of person who makes me want to be a better person. You challenge me daily to be more selfless and to put others' needs above my own. In less than a year, you have taught me to give, and to love abundantly. I am so proud and blessed to be your mommy and I know you will always make me proud to say that. You are called to do things that are beyond my comprehension right now, but I know through faith that you are going to touch so many people's lives throughout the world and show them your God. I can hardly wait to see the woman of God you will become. I love you for now and always, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment