A chronicle of our lives. One day, maybe a book...

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back to School

I had to return to school on Thursday. I guess you could say we are having a "soft start" to the school year. I had professional development Thursday and Friday, so it was a little easier to leave the girls. It also didn't hurt that my aunt Becky watched the girls Thursday and my mom watched them on Friday. Next week I have new teacher training, but I only have to attend for three of the five days because I'm not new to the profession.

La-La and Justin got in town last Friday. We had dinner on Saturday at a cajun restaurant called Boo-Rays. It was nice to finally see everyone face-to-face. With skype, we get to "see" them a lot, but it's just not the same. This was the first time that Justin got to see Macey, so it was nice to get a picture of the Six girls and all of their families together.

No comments:

Post a Comment